The image opposite depicts a generic composite woodgrain used widely in the Caravan, Motor and Static home leisure industry. A common theme used by all manufacturers during production is plastic push-on caps. These unsightly items degrade the overall finishes to which they are attached. You cannot help but notice them; once you see one, you see them everywhere. We’ve demonstrated that no matter what colour of plastic caps are used, it is no substitute for our 100% decor-matching self-adhesive abs screw cover – a picture paints a thousand words.
The alternative to PVC plastic push-on caps
We can match the current wallboard/composite panelling, creating a seamless screw cover that naturally blends into the decor.
- We cater to all wood-based panel companies, not just the leading ones: EGGER and Kronospan.
- A size range of 14mm, 18mm, 25mm, 40mm.
- A thickness range of 0.45mm | 0.6mm | 0.7mm | 0.8mm | 1mm.
- 30+ surface finishes available:
- Specific texture to each décor to create the most realistic look and feel.
- Deep embossed woodgrain effect.
- A high-quality rigid ABS material.
- Variable adhesives are available to suit your requirements.
- Supplied in roll format.
- Bespoke shape die-cutting is available.
- Less hazardous than PVC
- More environmentally friendly than PVC – ‘Greener.’