The Great Holiday Home Show showcases 21 of the best manufacturers, with 227 holiday homes and 140 caravans and motorhomes on display at the stunning Great Yorkshire Showground – South Yorkshire. The seven-day event allows the Public and Trade to attend separately; thankfully, it was sunny and dry when we went, unlike the previous 24 hours.
It was clear to see that the overall quality of ‘holiday Homes’ has increased over the years, none more so than within the static homes. The materials used, old and new, use of space and overall quality are second to none; sometimes, you forget you are in a static home. Whether this is down to the new generation of designers, a more extensive arsenal of materials to play with, or a combination of both – credit where credit is due.
However, there’s always an ‘however’. A common theme used by all manufacturers during production is the use of plastic push-on caps. These unsightly items degrade the overall finishes to which they are attached. You cannot help but notice them; once you notice one, you see them everywhere; it’s like a massive ugly game of dot-to-dot.
The alternative to PVC plastic push-on caps
We can match the current wallboard/composite panelling, creating a seamless screw cover that naturally blends into the decor.
- We cater to all wood-based panel companies, not just the leading ones: EGGER and Kronospan.
- A size range of 14mm, 18mm, 25mm, 40mm.
- A thickness range of 0.45mm | 0.6mm | 0.7mm | 0.8mm | 1mm.
- 30+ surface finishes available:
- Specific texture to each décor to create the most realistic look and feel.
- Deep embossed woodgrain effect.
- A high-quality rigid ABS material.
- Variable adhesives are available to suit your requirements.
- Supplied in roll format.
- Bespoke shape die-cutting is available.
- Less hazardous than PVC
- More environmentally friendly than PVC – ‘Greener.’